Jerry is an experienced, affable owner/operator with over 25 years of plumbing and pipe fitting experience. Jerry is willing to work with all individuals to help design the best waste water system for the client's needs. His goal is to install the simplest, best system possible at the lowest cost. He provides prompt service and is easily accessible through either phone or email.
- On-site Waste Water Systems Installation (by a registered on-site waste water practitioner)
- Certified Septic Design: Type I and Type II
- Water Line Services
- General Excavating including: Footings, Perimeter Drains, Driveways, Ditching
- Southern Interior Dealer for Dekorra Rocks (www.dekorraproducts.com)
- Boundary Agent for BioCycle Treatment Plants (www.bioharmony.ca)
- Kootenay/Boundary Agent for Eljen Geotextile Sand Filters (Passive Type II In-ground Treatment system (low maintenance system)) (www.eljen.com)
- Soil Analysis and Perc and Permeater Testing for Subdivisions
- Line Locating, Sewer Line Troubleshooting with Pipe Camera.
These high quality products are an effective and stylish way of hiding unsightly above-ground infrastructures that may require access.
The lightweight and durable rocks are made in Wisconsin, USA. We are the Kootenay/Boundary/Okanagan distributor for these new, exciting products.
DESIGN AND INSTALLATION ALTERNATIVES:
1. Type 1 (traditional) Septic Systems
2. Type 2 (Aerated Wastewater Treatment Systems)
COMMON PROBLEMS, TIPS AND SUGGESTIONS: